Thank you so much Irena S from https://booksandhottea.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for this award. I see this award all the time and I never expected to get nominated for it since I have only had this blog for like 4 months now. When I read the post where I was nominated it literally made my day. Thank you again Irena S. it means so much to me that you would nominate my blog. If y’all aren’t following her yet you should go check out her blog.
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
I always have such a hard time coming up with facts about myself because I think I am boring and when I think of something I always think why would anybody want to know that but I am going to give it a shot. So here we go.
- I always have a book in my purse to take with me everywhere I go.
- I am a major Dr. Pepper addict. No seriously it’s bad.
- I listen to ocean sounds on YouTube whenever I am reading. It helps block out everything around me and it helps me to just focus on what I am reading.
- This is the first year I have consistently stuck to reading.
- Aside from being a book fanatic I am also a huge nail polish fanatic.
- We have some how found ourselves owners of a pot belly pig. She just showed up one day and got in the pin with one of our dogs and has stayed there ever since. We ended up naming her Piggy.
- In addition to having the pig we also have 4 dogs. We have Tiger and Angel who are part Sharpei and part Dalmatian then we have Tipp who is a Chocolate Lab mix and then we have Shelby who is also part Sharpei and part Dalmatian.
Well I hope these are some what interesting to you and if not at least you have gotten to know me a little better. Now on to those I’m going to nominate
Hiba Ashfaq https://fictionalwritingsandi.wordpress.com/
If you have already been nominated for this award or you just don’t participate in this kind of thing feel free to ignore me.