On the same day that I realized I was nominated for the versatile blogger award I also realized I was nominated for this award. Once again I can’t believe I am already being nominated for blogger awards. I just want to say thank you so much to Ash from Once Upon A Bookshelf being nominated for these awards really made my day. If you are not following he blog you should definitely go check it out.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
1. Name any book character which you can relate to most. What quality of them do you believe most resembles you?
For this question I think I am going to have to go with Will from Me Before You. Will is a paraplegic. I am a double amputee. Not really similar at all but I guess I feel like I relate to him in how he feels about being disabled. Or how he feels that others think about him. I hope this makes since. It is really hard to put into words.
2. Who’s the best book boyfriend/girlfriend?
I am going to have to go with Rhys from Initiate. This book is currently up for preorder and will be out on November 15th. Anyways I am going with Rhys because he is just well perfect. I don want to say o much because I am afraid I will spoil parts of the book.
3. What’s currently on your TBR?
I have a huge TBR list on my goodreads page I think I have like almost 600 books. But just on my October TBR list I have Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Persuasion by Jane Austen, Divergent by Veronica Roth, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee, The Purgatorium by Eva Pohler, Immortal Slumber by SL Perrine, Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, We Were Liars by E. Lockhart, All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and last but not least The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson. Yes I know it is a vary ambitious TBR but I am doing good so far. I have finished 4 books already and have already started 2 more.
4. Name your favorite vacation spot you have ever traveled?
I used to go to Florida ever summer to spend with my dad when I was younger but I think the mast epic vacation I have ever been on was when I was young me, my sister, my mom and stepdad and my grandparents drove to New York/Canada. We spent the entire summer driving there and back. We camped in different states throughout the entire trip. Me and my sister ended up being able to stay in a cabin by ourselves and at the time I thought that was the coolest thing ever.
5. What’s your favorite pet in a book?
I am a huge dog person so of course if there are dogs in a book I love it.
6. What is your favorite fairytale or Disney movie when you were a child?
For sure Beauty and the Beast and it is still my favorite Disney movie to this day even though I am 27.
7. What’s your typical coffee order at Starbucks?
I typically don’t go to Starbucks because I am not a coffee drinker. However on the rare occasion that I do go to Starbucks I usually get a Vanilla Bean (I cant think of what it is called but it is cold lol) or a White Chocolate Mocha with extra sweetener.
8. Who’s your favorite Marvel character?
Spiderman!! I don’t read the comics but I love the Spiderman movies. I hope that counts.
9. Why did you want to start book blogging?
Honesty I just started my blog because it was another way to be able to talk to people about books. I was really skeptical at first about starting my blog because I am not a writer and I know half the time I write something it probably doesn’t make since because I am just not good at it. I didn’t know if I would have enough content to regularly be able to post something but so far I am really loving it. I know I got off on a rant I am sorry. It was just another way for me to talk more about books.
10. Name a unique quality about you?
I think this is the hardest questions for me. I have such a hard time coming up with stuff about myself. I honestly don’t know. I don’t really find myself to be unique. My husband says my ability to overcome and adjust to a world that’s not “handicapped” but I don’t really think that is a unique quality it is just something I have had to do my whole life.
11. Do you have a favorite Manga?
No I have actually never read a Manga before.
- What is your dream vacation location?
- When would you say you became a reader?
- What was the last book series you completed?
- What advice would you give to newcomers to the blogging world?
- Do you have any unique talents? If so what are they?
- What character do you wish was a real person in your life?
- Aside from reading what are some of your other passions?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Who is your favorite author?
- What is your least favorite genre?
- What fictional world do you wish you could be a part of?
There we go guys. I hope you enjoy my answers. For those of you that I nominated if you have already been nominated I am sorry feel free to ignore me otherwise I hope you enjoy answering the questions I asked.