5 Things on Sunday is a weekly meme created by Kendra @ Reads and Treats. I just came across her blog today but I immediately hit that follow button. If you’re not already following her blog you should go over there after you read this post.
This weeks topic is Thanksgiving Freebie!
I decided to go with my Top 5 Must Have Thanksgiving Foods
- Pumpkin Pie this is one of the only dessert that I will eat at Thanksgiving. I am not a big sweets/chocolate eater so when I tried this for the first time when I was younger I was hooked and have been ever since.
- Rolls I don’t really care what kind of rolls so long as there are rolls. I am a bread lover even though its not very good for you.
- Turkey When I was younger everybody in my family loved ham but I hated it so once they figured out I loved turkey they made sure to always have a turkey for me.
- Green Bean Casserole I have always loved green bean casserole but I hate it with mushrooms in it so once I was old enough to cook my own food I started leaving those out and it made it so much better.
- Banana Pudding Growing up my family only ever made pies for Thanksgiving but my husbands family does pies, cakes, and his mom makes a banana pudding that I love.
I just want to take a minute to mention that I am still going to be participating in the Standalone Sunday meme I just want be doing it every single week because I realized that I haven’t read that many standalone books and I want to be able to participate in this meme for as long as possible so I am going to switch between these two memes.