Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was created by The Broke and the Bookish!
Thanksgiving Freebie: Tell us what you are thankful for! Books you are thankful for!
Hello bookworms! For todays TTT I decided I would do the top ten things I am thankful for. Some of them will probably be book related and some of them will not be book related so lets just get right to it.
- First off I want to say I am thankful for the book community. When I started my bookstagram and book blog I had no idea what I was doing or if I was going to be any good at it(I must be doing something right though). The book community has been so welcoming and helpful to me and I am so thankful for each and every one of you.
- I am thankful for my husband. I know everybody who is married says they are thankful for their husbands but it’s true. I don’t know what I would do without him. He has supported me an loved me and been there for me when things have been good and when they have been bad. I wouldn’t want to go through any of this without him.
- I am thankful for libraries yes I know that’s probably weird but if it wasn’t for libraries I wouldn’t be able to read as many book as I do. Most of the books I read this year I checked out from the library because I am not in the position to be able to go out and buy every book I want to read.
- I am thankful for my family.. A few years ago me and the hubby lost our house due to some financial difficulties we were having and without the help of our family we wouldn’t have had anywhere to live. We are slowly(very slowly) getting back on our feet and if it wasn’t for our families we wouldn’t have been able to get as far as we have.
- I am thankful for my fur babies. Even though they can sometimes be annoying they will always bring a smile to my face and they give the best lovens.
Ok now its getting a little difficult for me to come up with things I am thankful for. Of course I am thankful for everything in my life but I don’t just want to say everything I want to list specific things. Ok so lets see if I can come up with 5 more things.
- I am thankful for my friends. I literally only have two best friends that I still talk to not including my husband. Even though in the past year I haven’t talked to them as much as we used to it doesn’t matter. When we do talk it’s like no time at all has passed.
- Oh books of course I am thankful for books. I love reading and being able to escape into another world even if it is just for a little while.
- To go along with the last one I am thankful for the authors who write those books. If it wasn’t for them I wouldn’t have the means of escaping into another reality.
- This is another weird one but I am thankful for the internet. Without the internet I never would have known about the book community from watching YouTube videos.
- I am thankful that even though there is so much bad stuff happening in the world there are still some good people out there.
What are you thankful for? Let me know in the comments down below or feel free to post your own TTT post.