Hello bookworms!! Ok so as you can tell from the title of this blog post it has absolutely nothing to do with books #sorrynotsorry. I am a huge Gilmore Girls fan and with Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life coming out on Netflix on Friday I thought this tag was fitting plus I just really wanted to do it. This tag was created by Simply Abby on YouTube. I wasn’t tagged to do this like I said I just wanted to do it. So lets get on to the questions.
- How did you discover the show? I honestly don’t remember the first time I watched this show. I know I was 11 when this show first aired and I remember watching it on TV with my sister growing up and as I have gotten older I have re-watched it multiple times on Netflix.
- Do you own the collection? Sadly no I don’t own the collection but one day I hope to. I currently watch the show on Netflix.
- Favorite Season? This one is tough but I think I am going to have to go with season 5 because Luke and Lorelai finally get together.
- Least favorite season? I am going to have to go with season 3 because I am not a fan of Jess and Rory together. I think they are better off as friends.
- Favorite Episode: I love them all but to choose one I think I would have to go with the episode where Luke finally kisses Lorelai season 4 episode 22 Raincoats and Recipes.
- Dave or Zack? Zack I think him and Lane are perfect and they are so cute together.
- Luke or Christopher? Luke all the way. Christopher was in my opinion always a little immature. Him and Lorelai are better off being friends.
- Dean or Jess? I think I have said this like three times already (LOL) but I am team Dean. Him and Rory were couple goals for me growing up.
- Lorelai or Rory? Seriously you want me to choose between two of the best characters ever? Sorry not going to happen. Each one of them has their faults but they are equal in my opinion.
- Do you think Lorelai over-reacts with her parents? No she is a grown woman who’s parent try to control every aspect of her life basically. What grown woman wouldn’t act the way she does in those situations?
- Do you think Emily and Richard over-reacts with Lorelai? Definitely! I understand that she left when she was young and embarrassed them etc. but that doesn’t give them the right to waltz in and try to control her and her daughter. If anything that would just make me want to leave again.
- In the big fight that Rory and Lorelai had whose side were you on? I assume we are talking about when Rory wanted to take a break from school for a while and if we are then I was on Lorelai’s side 100%. The way Rory went about the whole think was very un Rory like to me and very childish in a sense. Then add the fact that she swallowed her pride and begged her parents to be on her side and to help her convince Rory to stay in school just to have them stab her in the back. In this situation I think she handled it the right way.
- In a fight between Taylor and Mrs. Kim who would win? For sure Mrs. Kim that woman is scary.
- Who would spread the fastest rumor Babette or Miss Patty? I think Miss Patty would because she is always out and about or at her dance studio stopping people who walk by.
- How much do you dislike April? I never really disliked her. I did hate how her purpose was to break up Luke and Lorelai though that broke my heart. Other than that though I had no problems with her.
- How excited for the revival are you? I am really excited. I have been talking about it for weeks to my husband and posting about it on twitter. I am literally going to be spending all day Friday Binge watching every episode.
- If you could have dinner with any cast member, who would it be, and what kind of questions would you ask them? I would probably pick Jared because I was a huge fan of his growing up and I still am plus it doesn’t hurt that he is so cute 🙂 and honestly I don’t know what I would ask him I would probably be to shy to come up with questions on my own.
- How do you want it to end? I want Luke and Lorelai to be married with kids of their own and I want Rory and April both to be around. I want Rory and Dean to end up together maybe engaged or even married with kids of their own. I want Lanes band to be famous and maybe even Mrs. Kim could be a little more accepting of Lanes life and a little less judgemental. Honestly those are the only peoples lives I was truly invested in.
There you go those are all my thoughts and opinions about Gilmore Girls. I hope you enjoyed this post and if you are a fan of Gilmore Girls and you are wanting to do this then consider yourself tagged. Are any of you going to be binge watching Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life when it comes back? Are any of our answers the same? If you are reading this and you did this tag please leave a link to your post in the comments below I would love to see your answers.