Hello bookworms! I can’t believe it is already the end of the year. This year was the first year that I really stuck to reading and I am so glad I did because I read some pretty amazing books. When I was going through all the books that I read it was pretty hard to narrow it down to just 10 but I did it. Plus I might have cheated a little bit and thrown in a few honorable mentions but that’s ok.
Notes: 1) These are in no particular order 2) I have another post coming up either later on today or tomorrow that will probably have a couple of these included in it as well. I tried not to pick the same books but I just couldn’t help it. 3) All images except The Summer Trilogy came from Google Images.
1) Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
2) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
3) Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
4) Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5) Set Free by Anthony Bidulka
6) Saint’s Row by Elizabeth Blair
7) The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
8) It’s Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
9) We’ll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han
10) The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
- The Replacement by Jason Pellegrini
- Crossing in Time by DL Orton
- Criminal Utopia by J. Arthur Squiers
Those are some of my favorite books of the year. Don’t get me wrong I read a lot of amazing books this year but if I was to include them all I would be here all day so I had to narrow it down. Did you read any of these books? Did they end up on your top favorites of 2016? Are there some here that you haven’t read but have really been wanting to? What are some of your favorite reads of 2016? Leave a link down below to your post so I can check out what you have been loving this year.