I just want to start this post off saying I am sorry for posting so late. I was getting reay to type up my post and I fell asleep. Oops! Anyways since December wasn’t a very good month for reading/blogging well honestly for life in general for me I only managed to read one book. I didn’t want to do a post for just one book so I thought I would combine it with my very first TBR of the year. So on to the books.
December Wrap Up
The one book I finished in the month of December was Updrift by Errin Stevens. I received this book as part of a blog tour I participated in in exchange for an honest review. It was a really enjoyable book and I cant wait to read book two. You can check out my review on Goodreads here.
- Corrupt Me by Jillian Quinn I actually just finished this one this morning and I cant wait to post my review for the blog tour I am taking part in.
- Breakwater by Errin Stevens
- Choosing Xaverique by Karyn Sepulveda
- Betraying Xaverique by Karyn Sepulveda
I have been planning on reading the four books above all along cause these are the ones I need to really get caught up on. The next four books I just decided on today. Three of the books I chose because after I read Corrupt Me I just really wanted to read more of that genre.
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- The Invitation by Roxy Sloane
- Mine for Tonight by J.S. Scott
- Drive Me Crazy by Marquita Valentine
There you go guys these are the books I finished in December and the ones I plan on reading in January. Some of these I am reading as part of the ReReadIt Challenge and some are for the Beat The Backlist Challenge. I will be more specific in my wrap up post at the end of the month. Have you read any of the books I mentioned? What did you think about them? What are you planning on reading in January?