So I had planned on getting this post up yesterday but I spent pretty much all day trying to finish reading Six of Crows because I had to return it to the library today. I did finish reading the book but unfortunately I didn’t do much else so this is coming to you a day late but that’s ok.
I was tagged by Luna from Bookish Luna to do this tag about a month ago. Thank you so much Luna for tagging me and I am so sorry it has taken me this long to post it. I am still trying to catch up on the tags. If you aren’t already following Luna you really should go check out her blog and give her a follow she is one of the kindest people I have gotten to know through blogging and I love her content.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide a link to the post you created.
How my blog started:
I started my blog as another way to talk about books. I first found BookTube and through that I learned that Bookstagram was a thing so I created an Instagram account that is dedicated to books. I then learned about book blogging and found some blogs to follow. I loved reading every bodies posts and it made me want to create a blog. At first I was scared to do it because I am not a writer. I am not good with writing my thoughts down and making them make since but finally after talking to my husband about it a little bit I decided to just go for it and I have loved it ever since.
Two pieces of advice:
- ALWAYS be honest!! Whether you bought a book with your own money or it was sent to you by an author/publisher always give your 100% honest opinion on it.
- Be yourself. Don’t just talk about books that are the “it” book at the moment talk about the stuff that interests you.