I want to thank Irena @ Books And Hot Tea for tagging me to do this. She tagged me several months ago and I am just now getting around to doing it because I am behind on doing all the tags but I am working on that slowly but surely.
Here are the rules:
- Credit Drew @ TheTattooedBookGeek as the creator of the tag, use the created tag name graphic and link back to his blog. (Also, if you want to learn more about the tag you can see Drew’s post HERE.)
- Answer the questions.
- Tag as many people as you want.
And now comes the fun part, the questions!
1. What is your favorite genre?
I am all about the romance.
2. Who is your favorite author from the genre?
Nicholas Sparks writes romantic fiction novels and he is my all time favorite author. I just love how every book I have ever read by him is relatable in some way or another.
3. What is it about the genre that keeps pulling you back?
Honestly I am just a sucker for romance. I love, love and I like reading about people finding their happily ever after.
4. What is the book that started your love for the genre?
I’m not really sure. I know I read some when I was younger but I don’t really remember what I read but the books that got me back into reading was the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I am not picky about what type of romance it is just so long as there is a romance included I love it.
5. If you had to recommend at least one book from your favorite genre to a non-reader/ someone looking to start reading that genre, what book would you choose and why?
You can’t go wrong with a Nicholas Sparks book in my opinion.
If you want more of an adult novel you can’t go wrong with any of Jillian Quinn’s books.
6. Why do you read?
I read to escape the real world for a while and because it’s fun. I love being able to get so drawn into another world that it’s like you’re there yourself. I love getting to live other peoples lives for however long it takes me to read the book.
If you don’t want to do this feel free to just ignore it.
Once again thank you so much Irena for tagging me and I am so sorry it took me so long to do it. If you aren’t already following Irena you should go do that right now.