It’s time for another monthly TBR. For some reason getting myself to actually sit down and set a TBR for June has been very difficult. I have been in a weird reading mood I guess and I just don’t know what I want to read. I think part of it has to do with the fact that at the end of the month I am going to Dollywood with my family and I am super excited about that. We used to go to Dollywood every year when we were kids and to get to go back after like 15 years is amazing. Anyways enough of me rambling lets get to the books I’m hoping to read in June.
The books I plan to read in June are:
** Links will take you to the Goodreads page **
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting 480 pages
- Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie 324 pages
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco 326 pages
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel 279 pages
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green 313 pages
- 180 Seconds by Jessica Park 302 pages
- Baby Doll by Hollie Overton 283 pages
- Finding Kyler by Siobhan Davis 344 pages
I think 8 books is a pretty good start don’t you? Some of these are from last months TBR because I really want to get to them. Have you read any of these books before? What are you planning to read in June? What is your most anticipated read for the month? Mine is between Stalking Jack the Ripper and The Roanoke Girls I am so excited to read both of those.