Okoto EnigmaHello bookworms!!
I’m sorry if you don’t like seeing a bunch of tags but I am trying to get caught up on the tags I have been tagged to do so please bare with me while I do this. I was tagged in February by Vicarious Bookworm to do this tag. Thank you so much for the tag and sorry it has taken me this long to do it.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things about me:
- I was born with Focal Femur Deficiency (FFD) basically one leg was shorter than the other one so when I was one and a half my parents made the decision to have my left leg amputated (the shorter one). After several different surgeries on both legs I made the decision to have my other leg amputated when I was 11 or 12.
- To go along with the first fact apparently when I told my parents my decision I went up to them and told them to tell the Dr. to chop it off. I don’t really remember that but it’s pretty funny.
- I am a nail polish junkie. I probably own around 100 polishes, I’m not really sure because I haven’t counted them lately. I love just being able to take some me time and paint my nails. I can literally spend an hour or more doing my nails, it’s so relaxing.
Questions from Vicarious Bookworm:
1.) What was your favorite 2016 release?
I didn’t really read that many new releases. The two that I remember reading was Harry Potter and the Cursed Child and Salt to the Sea and I loved them both.
2.) What book, duology, trilogy, or series would you like to see made into a television series or movie?
I think Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman would make a cute little movie.
3.) Who would you fan cast for your favorite character from your favorite book?
I have no idea. I have never really thought about it. I’ve been sitting here trying to come up with something and my mind is black so sorry for the non answer.
4.) You spend the day with any 3 authors, living or dead, who are they?
Nicholas Sparks, Cassandra Clare, and J.K. Rowling
5.) What is your favorite Own Voices novel?
I hate to say this but I haven’t read very many Own Voices novels but I am looking to read more diversely so if you have some suggestions I would love to hear them. One book I remember reading last year was The Color Purple by Alice Walker.
Questions for the nominees:
- What is your favorite book of 2017 so far?
- What is your least favorite book of 2017 so far?
- If you could take the place of any Harry Potter character who would you choose?
- Is there a book that you read this year that you felt like was over hyped?
- What is your least favorite troupe to read?
I only tagged a few people because like I said I am going to be doing quite a few tags and don’t want to bombard people with tags. Don’t feel like you have to do this tag if you don’t want to you can totally ignore it.