I can’t believe it is already July. We have already passed the halfway point of the year and it just seems like it’s going by so quickly. I know it’s already the 6th so I am a little late getting my TBR post up and I’m sorry about that. At least I am finally getting it up today, so without further ado lets get into the books I plan on reading in July.
** Links will take you to the Goodreads page **
- Baby Doll by Hollie Overton 283 pages
- The Roanoke Girls by Amy Engel 274 pages
- Two Sisters by Kerry Wilkinson 350 pages
- Cursed by Freya Black 265 pages
- Dare Me by Vivian Ward 191 pages
- No Regrets by Vivian Ward ? pages
- Heartborn by Terry Maggert 238 pages
- Cold Sober by Theresa Sopko 63 pages
- Liar by K.L. Slater 326 pages
There we have it. I hope to be able to read all 9 of these books and then some. So far I have already read 2 of the books on this list. Have you read any of these books before? What are you planning on reading in July?