I was tagged by James @ This Is My Truth Now and Noriko @ Diary of a Bookfiend for The Versatile Blogger Award. Once again this is such a quick post I decided to do both of these in one post. I know the rules say to nominate at least 10 bloggers but I am rule breaker apparently so I’m not going to be nominating anyone this time around. Also I am not sure I can come up with 14 new things about myself but I’m going to try to come up with as many as I can.
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Facts About Me:
- I love listening to music. I never go a day without opening up Pandora or Amazon Music.
- I hate Clowns!! They are creepy looking to me.
- Me and my husband have been together for 11 years and we have been married for 6 of those years.
- I get bored with my hair color really quick. I have had so many colors in my hair because of this.
- My favorite genre to read is Romance.
- I have never been a chocolate eater. I don’t really like it. Every now and then I might eat a snickers or something but hardly ever does that happen.
- I hated reading when I was in school.
- I am not the greatest cook. I can usually do ok if I have a recipe to go by.
- One of my favorite shows is NCIS. I know this is really weird but I have a celebrity crush on Mark Harmon, the actor who plays Agent Gibbs.
- Another celebrity crush I have is Dylan O’Brien. I first watched him in the show Teen Wolf and ever since then I’ve been kind of obsessed LOL.
- I am a very shy person. I will never be the person to initiate a conversation with someone I don’t know.
- I literally spend most of my time on my computer. I’m either watching YouTube videos, watching Netflix, listening to music, blogging, etc. I honestly don’t know what I would do without my computer.
- I have the hardest time coming up with facts about myself.
- I love to swim. I never get to go swimming anymore but I love it. I literally could spend hours swimming and never grow tired of it.
Yay!! I was actually able to come up with 14 facts about myself. Thank you James and Noriko for nominating me! Again I’m not going to tag anyone this time around.