I was tagged by the amazing Irena @ Books And Hot Tea for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I have done this post a few times already but the questions are always different so I decided to do it again. I have also been tagged for this same tag 4 more times so those will be coming your way soon as well. Thank you so much for the tag Irena. If you aren’t following her already you definitely should go do that now.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. What is your favorite period in history (the one you find most interesting)?
I’ve honestly never been a big history buff so I can’t really answer this question.
2. If you could be a fictional character for a day, who would you be and why?
The first person that came to mind was Hermione Granger so I could do magic.
3. What is your favorite TV show at the moment?
At the moment the only TV show I am currently watching is Friends but I could name off so many more that I love watching.
4. What is the best book you’ve read so far in 2017? (Or at least one of the best, I know it can be hard to choose.)
One of my favorites this year has to be Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman. I love this book because of the specific diversity that is portrayed.
5. Do you have a favorite toy, from childhood or now? (Yes, I still buy toys for myself.)
I don’t even remember the toys I played with when I was a child. My memory is horrible so if it happened more than a day ago I probably want remember lol.
6. Who are some of your favorite villains?
I don’t like villains. I am the kind of reader who always roots for the hero.
7. What is a favorite place you’ve visited?
Hmm… I haven’t really visited very many places but I love Florida.
8. What is your favorite snack?
Sea Salt Pita chips with chives and onion cream cheese. I have became obsessed with this lately.
9. If you had to choose, would you rather become a vampire or a werewolf?
This is a difficult question. I know I can be a hybrid like Tyler is on The Vampire Diaries. Ok IDK if that would actually be better than just choosing one so if I had to choose I think I would be a Vampire solely because there are numerous ways you can go about getting blood without having to kill anyone or any animal.
10. Pirates or ninjas? 😛
Ok Irena you keep stumping me with these questions. I think maybe I would be a pirate because I would love to be out on/in the ocean.
11. Share a quote you really like!
I have shared this quote so many times but I still love it so I am going to share it again. It’s a quote from Me Before You and it is ” You only get one life. It’s actually your duty to live it as fully as possible.”
- If you had to choose, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? (Yes I am stealing this question from Irena because I am curious about what others would choose.)
- What is your favorite kind of bookish merch?
- If you could only be active on one social media site which would you choose?
- Do you have any pets? If so I would love to see some pictures of them.
- What is you least favorite book of 2017 so far?
- Who is you all time favorite author?
- Do you have any auto buy authors besides your favorite author?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- How many books are on your physical TBR pile?
- What is your all time favorite movie?
- Villains or Heros? (Yes I kind of took this from Irena as well sorry she made me curious.)
I know I’m supposed to tag 11 people but since I am going to be doing this particular tag several more times I am only going to tag a few people at a time. If you don’t want to do this tag feel free to ignore it there’s no pressure to do it.