I was tagged by Annie @ Annie Likes Words for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am truly amazed at how many times I have been tagged for this award. Reading through what this award is I never in a million years would have considered myself creative and inspiring. Thank you so much Annie for the tag.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
1.) If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would you choose and why?
I would choose to have dinner with both of my dads and my papa and maw-maw because I would love to see them all again.
2.) Have you ever had a nickname? If so, what is it and how did you get it?
I have had several nicknames but the one that has pretty much always stuck is Backup. We were at my uncles house one day when I was a kid and he had the CMT station on TV and he was singing along to a song and I started to sing with him and he started calling me backup after that. Now I don’t remember this but I have been told that story so many times.
3.) What is one thing about you that someone would be surprised to know?
I am pretty much an open book so at this point I think y’all know pretty much everything about me.
4.) If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
OMG!! I could never just listen to one song forever. I need my music but for the sake of this question I will pick one of my favorite songs of the moment and that is Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato.
5.) What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
To not care about what other people thought about me.
6.) What are your favorite and least favorite colors?
My favorite colors are pink and black and my least favorite color is red.
7.) If you starred in a reality TV show about your life, what would it be called?
Misty’s Life heck IDK that is so lame I know but I couldn’t come up with anything else.
8.) When was the last time that you were truly, genuinely happy?
I am happy everyday that I wake up to another day.
9.) What quote do you live by?
I don’t really have a quote that I live by.
10.) Do you prefer to write in pen or pencil?
Erasable pen. I like the look of pen but I am always messing up so I need to be able to erase it.
11.) What smell reminds you of home?
I don’t have a smell that really reminds me of home.
- Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
- Besides reading what are some of your other passions?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- What is your favorite bookish merch shop?
- What is your go to drink of choice?
- What is your favorite book of 2017 so far?
- Would you rather play the villain or the hero?
- What is your least favorite trope to read about?
- What are some of your favorite quotes from books?
- How many book have you read so far this year?
- Who is your favorite author?
As always if you don’t want to do this tag don’t feel pressured to do so.