I was tagged by Suzanne @ The Bookish Libra for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I know I have been posting a lot of these lately and I am sorry if it is starting to get on everyone’s nerves. This is truly an honor to have been tagged for this award 1 time let alone 7. Thank you so much Suzanne for the tag. You should definitely head over to her blog and give her a follow.
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I have always wanted to visit Paris. I don’t even really have a reason why I just think it would be so cool to be able to visit.
If you were given a $50 gift card to your local bookstore, what books would you buy?
Oh this is a hard one to narrow down because there are so many books I want to get. I would probably either get the Harry Potter house edition book (Ravenclaw) or the Harry Potter Illustrated edition. After I decided which one of those to get I would probably have enough for one more book and it really would just depend on what book I wanted the most.
What do you wish you could change about yourself?
I wish I was more confident.
If you could meet any character from any book you’ve read, who would you want to meet and why?
I am pretty sure I have mentioned this before but I would love to meet Lincoln from Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman. The reason I would choose him is so I could learn from him about how to be more confident in myself. If you don’t know I am a double amputee and in the book Lincoln is an amputee and I think he carries himself so well.
What made you decide to start blogging?
I have touched on this before as well. I just wanted another place that I could talk about books that was easier than Twitter and Instagram and I wanted to be able to meet more of the bookish community through another platform.
What fictional character (books, TV, or film) is most like you? In what ways?
I am going to go with Maddie from One New Message by Vivian Ward solely because she is a huge bookworm just like me.
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
I am very basic when it comes to ice cream. I like vanilla and cookies and cream. Every now and then I will get a dipped cone from Dairy Queen because the chocolate isn’t that rich.
What makes you happy?
My husband, my family, books, nail polish, friends, music, shopping I could go on and on with this list.
If you had to describe yourself in one word, what word would you choose?
Are you a dog person or a cat person?
I have had both cats and dogs but I would say I am more of a dog person.
What is your all-time favorite book?
I don’t know how to answer this. There are so many books I love and could read over and over again and I frequently do. Any Nicholas Sparks book the Harry Potter series gosh I really can’t just choose one.
- What is your dream vacation location?
- When would you say you became a reader?
- What was the last book series you completed?
- What is your biggest bookish per peeve?
- Do you have any unique talents? If so what are they?
- What character do you wish was a real person in your life?
- Aside from reading what are some of your other passions?
- What is your favorite genre?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
- What fictional world do you wish you could be a part of?
Once again don’t feel like you have to do this tag if you don’t want to it is totally optional.