It’s time to wrap up this past week. The last week in August wasn’t a good week reading wise for me. I didn’t finish any books this week and I don’t really even know why. I have been wanting to read I just never picked up any books for whatever reason.
Books I’ve started this week
So if you saw last weeks weekly wrap up post you will recognize this book. Yes I said I was planning on picking this up but I still haven’t picked it up at the time of me writing this (9/2/2017). However I plan on starting it tonight no matter what.
This past week I have watched a couple new movies. First up I watched Kong Skull Island with my husband. I really enjoyed it. There were some parts that were really unbelievable but I thought it was a pretty good movie as did my husband. The next movie I watched was on Netflix and it was Bring It On Worldwide #cheersmackdown. I’m a fan of the Bring It On movies but while this was pretty good it definitely was not my favorite.
This week on the blog
- Weekly Wrap Up 8/20 – 8/26
- Sunshine Blogger Award pt. 4
- Review: I Am More Than A Daydream by Jennae Cecelia
- The Mystery Blogger Award #2 & #3
- First Chapter First Paragraph Tuesday Intros: 12 Hours In Paradise by Kathryn Berla
- Sunshine Blogger Award pt. 5
- Cover Reveal: Chasing Ella by Jillian Quinn
- Sunshine Blogger Award pt. 6
- August Reads 2017
- Sunshine Blogger Award pt. 7
- September 2017 TBR
- Growing Self Blogger Award
And that’s a wrap for the last week of August. I am sure most of y’all will be happy to know that I have caught up on all of the tags I was tagged in so I will be going back to posting once a day and you will not be seeing a tag post from me every single day anymore. I am sorry if that annoyed any of you and I want to thank you all for sticking it out with me. How was this week for you guys? Read any good books lately or were you like me and didn’t read anything this week? I would love to talk more in the comments.