I was tagged by Mischenko @ ReadRantRockandRoll for The Miranda Sings Award. If you aren’t already following Mischenko’s blog what are you waiting for?
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I love about myself:
- I’m a good listener: I feel like friends and family come to me often to talk about whatever is on their mind and I listen and try to give them good advice.
- I’m a good friend: I try to be there for my friends whenever they need me. I have supported them and been there for them in good times and in bad times. I am loyal although sometimes to a fault.
- I strive to be positive: Me and my husband haven’t had the greatest couple of years. It always seems like as soon as things start looking up for us something else happens but through it all I try hard to see the positive side of things.
- I’m a passionate person: I love how passionate I am with all aspects of my life. If I love someone I love them with every fiber of my being.
- Books: This is probably a weird one to add but I love how I have gotten back into reading these past couple of years and stuck to it.
- I’m dependable: If I make plans to do something or go somewhere with you, you better believe I am going to show up 30 minutes early unless something happens that I can’t help.
- I’m courageous: I’m so happy that I had the courage to try something that I knew nothing about. I am talking about my blog. When I first started my blog I was so nervous but finally I just did it and I haven’t looked back since
Some of you might have already done this tag or you might be to busy to do or you just might not want to do it. Whatever the case don’t feel like you have to do this tag if you don’t want to.