I am finally going to be showing you my TBR for January. I know I am a bit late but I spent the first week wrapping up 2017 because I got a little behind after getting sick. I am really excited about getting to start over fresh with new challenges this year. To reach my reading goal of the year (which I will talk about in a goal post coming soon) I need to read at least 8 books a month. So for January I set my TBR for 8 books plus one book I was beta reading for an author but that’s all I’m going to say about that. Also because I am late at getting this posted I have already completed 2 of these books and the beta read book so I am doing really good if I do say so myself. Ok I am going to shut up now and show y’all what I plan on reading this month.
** Links will take you to the Goodreads page. **
- Heaven is for Real by Todd Burpo
- Back to Good by Laura Benson
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Watching Glass Shatter by James J. Cudney
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
- No-One Ever Has Sex on Christmas Day by Tracy Bloom
There are all the books I hope to get read this month. So far I have already finished 2 of them and I’ve started on the third one. Have you read any of these? Are any of them on your TBR as well?