I was nominated by Hasanthi Navaratne for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is the first time I have ever been nominated for this award and I am truly grateful for the nomination. Thank you so much Hasanthi for nominating me and if you aren’t already following her please head over to her blog and give her a follow.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominee
7 Facts About Me:
- You all probably know that I am obsessed with nail polish. I love doing my nails but I am the type of person who gets bored of the color pretty quickly. Usually I can go a couple of days before getting bored of it but there has been times where I got bored of the color the same day I painted my nails.
- I spend most of my time on the internet either watching YouTube videos or Netflix, or going through all of my social media accounts. Literally I have nothing else to do so if I’m not reading I am on the internet. Although saying that I’m also on the internet while I am reading because I listen to ocean sounds on YouTube to help keep me focused on the book.
- I currently have 4 small tattoos but I really want to get more but those things are expensive so that’s not going to happen anytime soon.
- I am not a fan of sports like at all.
- Me and my husband are complete opposites with pretty much everything. If I like something he doesn’t and vice versa.
- I am pretty sure the movies I have re-watched the most are the Jurassic Park movies. I might have already told y’all this story but I can’t remember so I am going to tell you again. When I was a kid I used to go to my aunt and uncles house in the summer and they had I think it was the first 3 Jurassic Park movies and I would watch them over and over again. When they would go to bed I would always put those in and watch them and then make them watch them with me the next day. Still to this day I watch them when I get the chance.
- I love cheese. I only eat a couple kinds of cheese but I love eating it. At this point my husband knows he should cut me off some cheese when he gets it out. He jokingly calls me a rat lol.
I’m not going to nominate anyone for this one because my computer is acting up and I want to get this posted before it decides to cut off on me again. Just know that I think each and everyone of you has a lovely blog and you all deserve this award.