It’s time for me to talk about my February TBR. As I mentioned in Januarys TBR I need to read 8-9 books a month to reach my goal so I think from here on out I am going to always add at least 9 books to each TBR. I don’t have anything else to babble about so lets jump right into my TBR for February.
**Links will take you to the Goodreads page. **
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
- Fifty Shades Darker by E L James
- Fifty Shades Freed by E L James
- Watching Glass Shatter by James J. Cudney
- It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover
- The Usurper King by Zeb Haradon
- Cinders of Castlerea by Pamela Q. Fernandes
There you have it. All of the books that I hope to get read in February. I am halfway through one book already and I started 2 of them last month but I haven’t continued on with reading either of them yet. Have you read any of the books I mentioned? Are any of them on your TBR as well?