I was nominated by Kelly @ Just Another Book in the Wall. Thank you so much Kelly for the nomination and sorry it has taken me so long to do it. If you aren’t already following her blog you should definitely check it out.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1.) Why did you start blogging?
I started my blog as another way to talk to other people about books. I got back in to reading a couple of years ago and I created a bookstagram. While that is great I couldn’t always say everything I wanted to say in the description. I watched YouTube videos where people talked about book blogging so I decided to go through some blogs and literally on a whim I decided to give it a try and I haven’t looked back since.
2.) Who is your all time favorite book boy/girlfriend?
This is kind of a hard one because I am all the time changing my mind. Right now I am going to go with someone from my current read and that is Thomas Cresswell from Hunting Prince Dracula by Kerri Maniscalco.
3.) What’s the craziest situation you’ve ever been in?
I have been sitting here for like 5 minutes just staring at the screen trying to come up with an answer for this question and I can’t think of anything.
4.) What’s your top 3 bookish pet peeves?
- Stickers on the book
- People talking to me while I’m trying to read
5.) The apocalypse is approaching! What fictional character do you want on your side?
I could choose multiple characters but I’m just going to go with the first character that I thought of and that’s Katniss from The Hunger Games.
6.)Which book would you want to read again, as if it was for the first time? Why?
Basically all of my favorite books because who doesn’t want t read a favorite book again like it was your first time.
7.) What’s an item from a fictional universe you would want to bring to reality and why?
The only thing I can think of is a Time Turner from Harry Potter. Although I don’t think I would really want to go back in time even if it was just for a day.
8.) If you were a mythological or fantasy creature, what would you be?
Does a Hippogriff count? Buckbeak is a beautiful creature and I would love to be able to fly.
9.) What song describes your life?
These types of questions always stump me but I think I am going to go with Fight Song by Rachel Platten.
10.) What advice would you give to your past self?
I would tell my younger self not to care so much about what other people think of you.
11.) What would you consider to be your dominant personality trait and why?
Ok Kelly you are asking some very tough questions. But I think my dominant personality trait would be that I am extremely caring.
11 facts about me:
I am going to try not to repeat facts I have already told y’all before but some of these you might have seen already.
- I went to college for Environmental Horticulture because I wanted to be a florist.
- I was the first person in my family to graduate high school and college.
- For some reason when I was younger I took a liking to black and white cows and ever since then they have been my favorite animal. I even have all of the stuffed animals to prove it.
- I can’t even begin to tell you exactly how many surgeries I have had but it’s a lot.
- I am obsessed with candles. The one I’m currently burning is from Bath and Body Works and its called Peach Bellini.
- My two favorite colors are pink and black.
- Probably 95% of my wardrobe is black.
- I am obsessed with playing Best Fiends on my phone and I’m currently on level 299.
- The only jewelry I wear is my wedding ring.
- My favorite food is a toss up between Mexican and Italian.
- I just recently updated my tbr-books-I-own shelf on Goodreads and the total came out to be 218 books.
- Describe your personality in 3 words?
- Do you have a guilty pleasure read? If so what is it?
- What are your favorite blog posts to write?
- If you were a witch/wizard would you be good or evil?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- What is one item that you have to have with you 24/7 that isn’t your phone?
- Recommend a book/series that you think I should read?
- Are you happy?
- If you could give everyone one piece of advice what would it be?
- What fantasy world would you like to be the queen of?
- Who is your favorite author?
Ashley Ashley in Wonderland
Lacy A Ravenclaw Library
Brittany Perfectly Tolerable
Nina The Cozy Pages
I know no everyone likes doing tags so don’t feel obligated to do this tag if you don’t want to.