I was tagged by Kelly from Another Book in the Wall to do the rainbow book tag. If you haven’t checked out her blog yet you definitely should. Her content is amazing and she is such a kind person. Lets jump right in shall we.
- Thank the lovely person that tagged you!
- It must be the dominant color of the cover, not the spine!
- It has to be a book you own or the exact copy that you read. (Ex: There are two copies of The Hate U Give, choose the cover of the copy you read)
- If you do not own a book of the certain cover, choose one that has the color somewhere on it.
- Tag some people to do it! Whether they are bloggers, bookstagrammers, or booktubers. Spread the love!
- Make it a game or do the tag as originally intended.
Red – The Wrath & The Dawn by Renée Ahdieh
Orange – Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
Yellow – The Female of the Species by Mindy Mcginnis
Green – The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Blue – The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
Turquoise – The Rose and the Dagger by Renée Ahdieh
Purple – 180 Seconds by Jessica Park
Pink – One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Brown – A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
White – Forrest Gump by Winston Groom
Black – The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
This was such a fun tag to do. The only colors I struggled with was purple and brown. I know a lot of people are including quotes with each book but I haven’t read all of these books yet. I do own every single one I mentioned though. I’m not going to tag anyone specifically because I’ve been seeing this tag go around a lot and I can’t remember who has done it already and who hasn’t. So, if you haven’t done this tag yet and you want to then consider yourself tagged just please link back to me so I can see your post.