I was tagged by Margarida from Icthus Book Corner to do the Ultimate Book tag. Thank you so much for the tag and sorry it took me so long to do it. If you aren’t already following her blog you definitely should be. Lets do this shall we.
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
To be honest I don’t think I have ever tried reading while in the car but I’m pretty sure that if I did I would get sick.
2. Which author’s writing style is completely unique to you and why?
Probably Nicola Yoon because her book Everything, Everything was the first book I read that included different writing formats.
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.
While I actually like both series I am going to have to go with Harry Potter and I don’t need to defend my answer because I mean it’s Harry Potter!!
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is in it (besides books…)?
No I don’t carry around a book bag. The only bag I carry is a purse and that has everything I need while out of the house plus a book.
5. Do you smell your books?
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
I’m ok with both actually.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn’t quality writing?
I guess Twilight but I still love it no matter what everybody else says about it. The same goes for the Fifty Shades trilogy.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Unfortunately no I don’t. At least not that I can remember.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?
I Know What You Did Last Summer by Lois Duncan
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?
IT by Stephen
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
The only thing I write is on my blog and in my journal and I’m not very good at that. No I don’t have any desire to be an author.
12. When did you get into reading?
I read some when I was a kid but I didn’t really get into reading until after I graduated high school and even then I would only read sporadically. I would say I’ve been full into reading for the past 2 or 3 years
13. What is your favourite classic book?
I’m not big on Classics really. I plan to read more eventually. Is The Outsiders considered a classic? If so I will go with that if not then I don’t have one.
14. In school what was your best subject?
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated…what would you do?
I would thank the person and if they asked me if it was something I wanted to read or whatever I would tell them the truth.
16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
I don’t know
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don’t film
18. What is your favorite word?
I’ve never thought about this before and to be honest I don’t think I have a favorite word.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I’m just going to go with all of the above
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
23. Zombies or Vampires?
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?
Y’all know I love my romance so I am happy with a full on romance book. That being said I am also happy with an action packed book with a few love scenes. So long as there’s a little romance I am happy.
Feel free to skip this tag if you’ve already done it or if you don’t want to do it.
I know I cheated on a few of the questions but that’s ok. If I haven’t tagged you and you want to do this tag feel free to do so just please link back to me so I can read your post.