I have a lot of books to share with y’all today so I am going to skip the babbling and just jump right into all of the books I got in March.
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Elite by Kiera Cass
- The One by Kiera Cass
- The Heir by Kiera Cass
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Cinder by Marissa meyer
- Every day by David Levithan
I have been wanting to start this trilogy for a while but I wanted to wait until I had all of the books because I knew I was going to end up binge reading them. When I bought the first book I bought it in paperback so of course I wanted the other 2 books to be paperback as well. I had no problems getting Gemina but when Obsidio came out earlier this month I had a hard time finding it in paperback for a reasonable price. I found it on Book Depository but I can’t order from that site. I was so close to just ordering the hardback book because I wanted to read them so bad. Payton orders from them all the time so she offered to order the paperback for me and have it sent to me and I ordered her the hardcover. Thank you again Payton for doing this for me.
- Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
The author Jina S. Bazzar reached out to me via email for these two books.
Wow I ended up with 16 new books this month. I guess I was making up for not buying very many books in January and February. In April my Library is having a book sale and I haven’t been to one of those in a while so next months haul might be a big one as well. Hopefully not to big though cause I am running out of room. Have you read any of these books? Did we haul any of the same books?