While I had fun letting my husband pick my TBR for last month it was definitely a challenge for me and I will do it again in the future but I am so excited about picking my own TBR for this month because the books I have chosen are books I am dying to read. I normally set my TBRs for 9 books but this month I was only able to decide on 6 so the last three I will just pick as I go I guess. Anyways lets get to the books I plan on reading in April.
** Links will take you to the Goodreads page. **
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Gemina by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Obsidio by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
- Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Bulletproof Proposal by Rebekah Louise
Those are the 6 books that I will definitely be reading in April. At the time of me writing this I have already finished The Bulletproof Proposal and I am almost 100 pages into Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda. Have you read any of the books on my TBR? Are any of them on your TBR as well?