This year I decided to set a few goals for myself in all aspects of my life and seeing as how we are halfway through the year I thought it would be a good idea to look and see how I am doing so far. Honestly I don’t remember everything I wrote but I do know I am totally failing at some of my goals. Lets jump in and see how I am doing with all of the goals I set myself.
- Wake up early: I think I am doing pretty good with this goal. I still sometimes fall back asleep after my husband gets up but I usually wake up before 10 and that’s early for me. Sometimes I sleep really late but that’s only happened a handful of times.
- More water/less Dr. Pepper: I think this is pretty much still the same. I do drink more water than I usually do but I am still so addicted to Dr. Pepper that I haven’t cut back on that at all.
- Skincare: I wanted to get a facial sometime this year. As of right now I still haven’t gotten one but the years not over so technically it’s not yet a fail.
- Save money: This is a total fail and that’s not going to change. I had hoped to be able to put back $100 from every paycheck but life happens. My husband started a new job today so maybe once we catch up on bills we will be able to start putting money back.
- Read 100 books: I am a little bit behind on this goal right now but I am slowly starting to catch up. I’ve read 42/100 books so far this year.
- Classics: I failed this last year and it looks like I am going to fail it again this year.
- Read 24,000 pages: I’m not sure how many pages I’ve read so far this month because I usually don’t add them up until I post my monthly wrap up but as of my May wrap up I have read 11,749/24,000 pages. I think I am actually doing really good with this goal.
- Reread: I wanted to reread at least 5 of my favorite books from previous years and so far I have read 1. I guess I am still on track considering we still have 5 months left.
- More followers: When I set the goal of having 800 followers by the end of the year I already had 439 followers. I now have 642. I think I can still manage this goal but we will see.
- Giveaway: Last year for my birthday I hosted my very first giveaway but unfortunately no one entered. I wanted to host another giveaway this year but so far that hasn’t happened. Hopefully now that my husband has a new job we want be tight on money and I will be able to do another birthday giveaway.
How are your goals coming along? I think for me I am about half and half. Some of these will still be fails at the end of the year but hopefully I will have some successes as well.