I’ve fallen behind on my tag posts again so I decided to combine some that I have been tagged in more than once. I want to thank Kelly from Another Book in the Wall and Emily from A Writer’s Beginning for nominating me for this award. If you aren’t already following both of these ladies you definitely should.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself and answer the questions given by the person who tagged you
- Nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
- I went to college for Environmental Horticulture because I wanted to be a florist but that was a waste because I haven’t used that diploma since I graduated almost 10 years ago now.
- It’s extremely hard coming up with facts about yourself especially when you have already shared so much.
- I never wear shorts unless I am in the comforts of my own home and no one but my husband is around.
What’s your favorite bookish childhood memory?
I have the worst memory. I have a hard time remembering 5 minutes ago much less years ago. I remember that I used to have a small bookshelf of books that I never read and I remember getting children’s books in the mail but those aren’t really favorites it’s just all I can remember.
What’s your favorite and least favorite book-to-movie adaptation, and why?
My least favorite is easy and that is The Shining. The movie was horrible although I didn’t really like the book either. Deciding on my favorite is a little more difficult because I can separate the 2 and usually enjoy them for what they are. I did enjoy Love, Simon of course although I enjoyed the book more.
If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?
I asked my husband what he would assume I had done and all he said was something to do with driving.
Would you rather be a hero or villain for a day, and what would your superpower be?
I would rather be a hero for a day and my superpower would be invisibility because I wouldn’t want all of the attention.
What is the most inspiring book you’ve ever read?
I don’t think I have ever read a book that has inspired me really. Maybe one day I will though.
I’m going to start with a weird one. So, if you had to choose a favorite word, what would it be? You don’t even need to explain why you like it if you don’t feel the need to – simply, what is your favorite word?
I have never thought about what my favorite word is. Hmm… Maybe it’s… Ugh I have no clue lol. I’ve been sitting here staring into space trying to think of my favorite word and I’ve got nothing. Sorry!!
Are there any ethical issues that you feel particularly strongly about?
No not really. I mean sure I have an opinion on different things going on in the world but I tend to keep them to myself .
If you could travel anywhere in the world right now (completely free of charge), where would you choose?
Anywhere really but I have always wanted to go to Paris or I would love to go on a cruise to somewhere like the Bahamas maybe.
Do you have a favorite modern author? By “modern”, let’s say from the 1950s onwards (I’m an English student, so anything after this time is modern in my mind).
My all time favorite author is Nicholas Sparks. I currently own every book he has written except for the one that will be released in 3 months and I have read all but 8 of them.
Is anything bothering you? (I know, it’s vague, but it’s a question). This can be personal, political, or whatever you like – what’s on your mind?
I wouldn’t say anything is bothering me necessarily but me and my husband have been struggling financially lately but I try to look at the positives of our situations and hope for the best.
I think everyone deserves to be awarded so I am not tagging individual people. If you want to answer any of the questions that were asked to me then feel free.