Hello bookworms!! I was nominated by Luna from BookishLuna for the One Lovely Blog Award. This is my second time I’ve been nominated and I am going to try to not repeat the same facts I have already used. If you aren’t already following Luna you are definitely missing out.
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominee
7 Facts About Me:
- If you saw Tuesdays post then you know this but I have concluded that I am a very anxious driver.
- When I was in high school I was in Choir. I was put in there because I was a 9th grader who was somehow put in a 12th grade class and at the time chorus was the only class available but I loved it so I stayed in it for the entirety of high school.
- Along the lines of fact #2 I learned how to read music while in that class however now I couldn’t tell you what any of the notes are.
- I might have already mentioned this before on my blog but I can’t remember but I don’t like chocolate. I might have a bite of a candy bar every now and then but it’s just to rich for me. Side note my sister loves chocolate but she’s allergic to it. She still eats it but if she eats it in moderation it doesn’t bother her.
- Also I don’t care for sweets of any kind really. Like the chocolate I might take a bite or two of a slice of cake or something but I can hardly ever eat an entire slice.
- My all time favorite TV shows are Bones and NCIS.
- I am planning on participating in a reading challenge next month called Sequel September so I have been going through figuring out what sequels I have that I’ve started reading the series already and I came up with 15. Yeah so I have 15 series that I have started but haven’t finished.
I am going to cheat a little bit and say that anyone who would like to do this award is nominated because I think that everyone deserves this award just please link back to me so I can see your post.