I had another good month this month. I went on another trip this time with my granny and aunts and we went to Mineral Bluff Georgia. And again another successful reading month thanks in large part to the 24 hour readathon that I participated in at the end of September. I have a lot to share with y’all today from books to movies and music so lets jump right in.
# of books read: 12
# of pages read: 1,931
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (RTC)
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (5 stars)
- Misery by Stephen King (4.5 stars)
- The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (3 stars)
- Nice Try, Afton by Brent Jones (4 stars)
- The First Adventure by Anthea Sharp (3 stars)
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter part 1 (3 stars)
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter part 2 (3 stars)
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter part 3 (3 stars)
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter part 4 (3 stars)
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter part 5 (3 stars)
- The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter part 6 (3 stars)
This first book I read this month was Hopeless. I thought I had already reviewed this but apparently I didn’t so hopefully I will have that up sometime next month. I don’t plan on doing any reviews for the other books because I don’t really have anything to say about them they were just ok. My favorite read is between Misery and Hopeless I can’t decided between the two. Can y’all believe I finally liked a King book. This month I participated in Kathy’s reading challenge Sequel September and I didn’t do as good as I hoped. I only read 1 book for this and that was Nice Try, Afton by Brent Jones. I did start and complete a whole series but I don’t think that really counts.
This month I didn’t watch a whole lot. I watched Sydney White which I have seen before and I watched Night of the Twisters which is another rewatch for me. I couldn’t find a trailer for this one but if you put the title in on YouTube it will pull up the full movie. I also watched the last 12 episodes of season 15 of NCIS. I’m sure y’all know this is one of my favorite TV shows.
- Carrie Underwood – Love Wins
- John King – I Still Pick Up (fun fact: I went to high school with John)
- Carrie Underwood – End Up With You
- Kane Brown – Homesick
- PRETTYMUCH – Summer on You
- Carrie Underwood – The Bullet
- Carrie Underwood – That Song That We Used to Make Love To
- Kelly Clarkson – Whole Lotta Woman
I listened to a lot of music this month. Some of these songs I’ve been hearing for months but for whatever reason I really got into them this month. The song I listened to repeatedly like literally back to back over and over again was Head Above Water by Avril Lavigne.
- Goodreads – 89/100 books read
- Pages Read – 24,105/24,000 pages read
- Alphabet Soup – 20/26 books read
That’s a wrap on another month. As you can see I’ve already reached my pages read goal and I am so close to finishing my Goodreads goal which is amazing because I have never in my life read 100 books in a year so I am excited about that. I put a poll on twitter asking if I should do a separate post at the end of the month for non bookish things and I would appreciate if y’all went and voted on it. The last time I checked it was 50/50. How was your September? Did we read any of the same books? What was your favorite read of the month?