November has come to an end so it is time to talk about the books I read. At the beginning of the month I found myself in a slump. All I wanted to do was watch episodes of Bones on Netflix which is what I did until I had watched them all. I had so many plans for November and I pretty much failed all of them. Luckily I pulled myself out of the slump and I managed to read 7 books which isn’t to bad considering how the month started. So here’s what I read.
# of books read: 7
# of pages read: 2,152
- The Poet X by Elizabeth Acevedo (4 stars)
- Wicked Weaves by Joyce and Jim Lavene (2.5 stars)
- Cleo’s Big Ideas: One Thing Leads to Another by Janice Milusich (4 stars)
- Broken Heart Attack by James J. Cudney (5 stars)
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks (4 stars)
- Aggravated Momentum by Didi Oviatt (5 stars)
- Cinders of Castlerea by Pamela Q. Fernandes (3.5 stars)
Top 3 Favorites
Ok so y’all know that I love everything Jay writes and Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author so those two are no surprise. Also I just realized that Jay and Nicholas had books in my top 3 spots last month as well. The one that surprised me was Aggravated Momentum. I didn’t know what to expect from this author because I haven’t read any of her books until now so I went into this book with no expectations and it was amazing.
- Goodreads – 108/100 books read
- Pages Read – 30,363/24,000 pages read
- Alphabet Soup – 22/26 books read
That’s a wrap!! I’m honestly glad November is over because we are now starting in my favorite month of the year. December is my birthday and Christmas which is my favorite. How was November for you? Did we read any of the same books? What was your favorite read of the month?