I am pretty sure I have finished all of my 2018 wrap up posts so now I can jump into all of my January posts starting with my 2019 goals. Most of my goals are bookish but I did throw in a few personal goals as well so lets see what I hope to accomplish in 2019.
- Read 100 books – In 2018 I read over 100 books for the first time ever and I am hoping to be able to reach that goal again this year.
- Challenges – This year I have decided to take part in a lot of challenges which I will be sharing with y’all later. My goal is to just stay caught up with them and hopefully complete them.
- Waking up – So I have this habit of waking up early and getting in my love seat a falling back to sleep. Last year I had a goal of waking up early which I did so this year I want to stay awake the first time I wake up.
- Dr. Pepper – I’m pretty sure this is always a goal of mine, at least lately it is. I really need to stop drinking so much Dr. Pepper. My goal is to cut it out completely but if I have one every now and then that’s ok.
- Water – I want to continue drinking more water. I hate water so I struggle to drink as much as I should but I think I am slowly getting better.
- Exercise – Ok so this one is going to seem very weird and random but I will explain. Every morning as soon as I get up I want to do 10 push ups and 10 sit ups and I want to do the same thing every night before bed. I have tried working out so many times and I go hard for like a month and then I burnout on it and give up so this year I decided to start really slow. I can’t actually do a lot of the exercises that everybody does so I chose 2 things that I knew I could do which honestly 3 days in I’m not happy with because I hate push ups. I know 10 is such a small number but I hope that once I get used to that I will continue to up it and add things on.
- $/Book – I got the idea for this from LoisReadsBooks she did this last year and I thought it would be fun to do. So basically I plan to put $5 back for every book I read in 2019 and use it for whatever I want. I have ideas of what I want to put the money toward already.
- Savings – In addition to my previous goal I want to try to start putting money into savings every time we get our checks. I tried this last year and completely failed so hopefully this year I will be successful.
- Giveaway – I want to host an international giveaway. I’ve done 2 giveaways on my blog and neither one of them were international which I feel really bad about. This all depends on if my husband gets a job which I am hoping he will be getting one soon.
- Blog Followers – Last year my goal was to get 800 followers on my blog and like a day or two before the end of the year I reached that so thank you all so much for following me it truly means the world to me. My goal for 2019 is to get 1000 followers.
That’s all I have for now. I’m sure I am forgetting something but for now these are the ones I want to focus on. What goals have you set for yourself in 2019? Also do y’all like my new sign off for my blog posts or the old one better? If you’re not familiar with the old one just look at my previous post.