Thank you Hasanthi from Total Book Lover for nominating me for this award. Head over to her blog and give her a follow.
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Facts About Me:
I have shared so many facts about myself on this blog that I am sure I am going to repeat myself on some of them but here we go.
- This year I decided to once again try to break my addiction to Dr Pepper and so far I am doing really well with that.
- I am the baby of my family.
- I am the only person in my family that went to college.
- When I was a kid I went fishing with my papa and I caught a stingray.
- I am a double amputee and when I was little I was outside playing with my friends and my prosthetic leg broke in half. When I went to get it fixed the doctor told us I was the first patient to ever break a bolt clean in half.
- I absolutely love Mexican food and pasta. I’ve been craving both for a long time now and hopefully I will soon be able to go get them both.
- I’m not really a fan of the color red.
That’s all for today. In yesterdays post I told y’all that my computer stopped working on Tuesday. Well now its working again. My husband decided to try doing a factory reset on it and it worked. I know it’s not a permanent fix but at least it is working for now because trying to do everything on my phone and tablet was driving me crazy. I’m not going to tag anyone because I am lazy and my food just got here so I am going to go eat it.