So last month I had a pretty hefty TBR that I completely failed at and I will be talking more about that in tomorrows wrap up post. You would think I would learn my lesson but I am here again with another hefty TBR. I am going to be formatting this post a little differently this month because I’m not liking how I’ve been doing it. This might not stick but I wanted to give it a try. Here are all the books I need/want to read in March.
- These 4 are left over from my Fantastic February TBR and I really need to get them all read within the next 2 weeks because they are due back at the library.
- I am going to be buddy reading Never Fade with Reading With Wrin just waiting on my copy to show up at my library.
- This months Stephen King read-a-long pick is Firestarter and once again waiting for this to show up at my library.
- Caz from Little Book Owl is hosting a series read-a-long with several other YouTubers for the Daughter of Smoke and Bone series. We will be reading 1 book a month for the next 4 months. I’m not sure if I will get to this one or not but I would love to be able to participate. Again waiting on this one to show up at the library.
- Heir of Doom was released last month and the author provided me with a copy in exchange for my honest review. I read the first book and I really enjoyed it so when she offered me this book as well I jumped at the chance. I knew I wasn’t going to be able to get to it last month so I am hoping to get to it this month.
- Merphy Napier is hosting the Rereadathon from March 10-16 along with several other hosts from different platforms. There are a lot of books I would like to reread but these are the 4 that I picked for this round and I know I probably won’t get to all of them.
- All 3 of these I am reading for Romanceopoly. I meant to get to them last month but that didn’t happen. The only one I have to get read this month is A Court of Thorns and Roses because the challenge space for this one has a time limit on it. If I don’t read it before April 1 it won’t count.
- Last but certainly not least I have to get these 2 books read this month as well. I received both of these at the end of December for participating in the I ❤️ YA Multi Book Mega Blitz I picked these 2 out of the four talked about in that post to read and review. We have 3 months to get them read and reviewed and of course I’ve waited to the last minute to read them.
That’s everything I would like to read in March. Will I get to all of them? Probably not. Some take priority over others so those will be the ones I focus on. Have you read any of the books I mentioned? What are you planning on reading in March?