So February didn’t go the way I wanted it to. To start off the month I took an unexpected trip to Tennessee because my grandpa wasn’t doing very well. Thankfully he is doing much better now and he is pretty much back to himself. I had taken a couple of books with me in the hopes that I would get some reading done but that didn’t happen. We were only in Tennessee for a couple of days but that threw everything off for me for some reason and I felt like I was rushed the rest of the month which kind of put me off reading. I did manage to read 7 books which I am really happy with I was just hoping to have another month like January. Needless to say I am glad February is now over and I can start fresh with March. Ok lets get to what y’all are actually here for. The books!!
Books I Read
- Girl, Keep Fighting by Channon Bailey ⭐️⭐️⭐️
- He Will Be My Ruin by K.A. Tucker ⭐️⭐️
- In Servitude by Heleen Kist (RTC)
- Flower Power Trip by James J. Cudney (Beta Read)
- Duma Key by Stephen King ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
What I Watched
I watched the Taylor Swift Reputation Tour for the 3rd time this year and I also continued my rewatch of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I watched all of season 2 in February. I am going through this slowly so y’all will be seeing Buffy more throughout the year.
What I Listened To
- Goodreads – 21/100
- Pages Read – 7,673/36,000
- Alphabet Soup (Author Edition) – 11/26
- Beat the Backlist – 13/25
- Popsugar -10/40
- Library Love – 3/12
- Audiobook – 8/20
- Romanceopoly – 4/39
That’s a wrap!! So I think for the most part I am on track with all of my challenges for the year except for romanceopoly. I have fallen behind on that one but I still have time to catch up so I’m not to worried right now. Have you read any of the books I mentioned? What did you read in February? What have you been watching and listening to?