Sorry todays post is going up a little late. I have had a pretty busy weekend. I feel like I have spent most of my days away from the house which honestly isn’t really the case but it feels that way. Anyways I have another hefty TBR this month although it’s not as bad as the past couple of months and I think it’s doable if I knuckle down and stop procrastinating all of the time. I am still playing around with the format of my TBRs to figure out what I like so bare with me. Here are all the books I plan to read this month.
Several of these books are over 500 pages because I plan to participate in the Tome Topple Readathon this month. I’m also participating in 2 buddy reads, a couple readalongs and the Romanceopolyathon so its going to be a busy month.
- Heir of Doom ARC/Buddy Read
- Six of Crows Reread
- Crooked Kingdom Tome Topple
- The Darkest Legacy Buddy Read
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone Readalong
- Scarlet Romanceopolyathon
- Gemina Reread/Tome Topple
- Obsidio Reread/Tome Topple
- Justice for Belle ARC
- Kissing Tolstoy Romanceopolyathon
- Rock Addiction Romanceopolyathon
- Carrie Stephen King Readalong
That’s what I have planned for April. I’m hoping I can make it through all of these books. Luckily some of them are going to be audiobooks so that will help. Have you read any of these books? What do you plan to read this month?