I was nominated by Steff from Book Steff’s Bookish Blog for the Versatile Blogger Award. I’m pretty sure this is my 4th maybe 5th time being nominated. Thank you so much for the nomination Steff. Head over to her blog and give her a follow. I have shared a lot with you guys over the past few years so some of what I mention might be repeats but I will try my best to come up with new facts.
1.) Thank the bloggers who nominated you and share their links.
2.) Nominate at least 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
3.) Also inform them about their nomination.
4.) Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Facts About Me:
- Me and my husband are high school sweethearts. Well he’s my high school sweetheart anyways. By the time we started dating he was already out of high school.
- My 3 year blogiversary is coming up in July.
- When I was a kid I got a lot of stuffed animals. Some I got after I had surgeries some I got for Christmas or my birthday etc. I am 30 now and I still have a majority of them. Some have sentimental value to me and I just can’t bring myself to get rid of them. Right now they are all in storage.
- The majority of my scars are from all the surgeries I’ve had however I have 2 scars that aren’t from any surgery.
- I am a very picky and particular eater. I am basically a kid when it comes to food.
- A few of my favorite TV shows are Bones, NCIS, and Supernatural.
- My least favorite color is red.
It is so hard to come up with stuff about myself especially when I feel like I have shared everything with y’all already.