I was tagged by Steff from Little Booky Nook. This tag was created by Sam from Thoughts on Tomes over on YouTube. If you aren’t following these ladies definitely go give them a follow. Thank you so much for the tag Steff.
1. If your life were a book genre, what would it be?
I want to say romance just because I love romance but it would be the worst romance because my life is boring lol.
2. What villain from a book do you identify with the most?
None! I don’t like villains and I’ve never identified with any of them.
3. What protagonist are you most similar to?
This one is hard. I’m going to go with Bella from Twilight just because she’s somewhat of a loner. Heck I don’t know lol.
4. Which book did you connect with in the past that you no longer do?
Honestly I don’t think I have an answer for this. I’ve only reread a handful of books that I’ve read in the past and I still really enjoyed them.
5. What recent book read would you love to be a character in?
I am currently reading Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch and I would love to be a character in this book so that I could be in Italy.
6. How do your reading habits show off your personality?
Hmm, I guess they show that I’m a romantic and that I am still a kid at heart. Man these are hard questions. I don’t like to think so deeply about the books I read.
7. What book taught you something about yourself?
So far none.