In January I did a post called Top 9 Books I Want To Read In 2019 and I just realized that I don’t think I ever updated y’all on how this challenge has been going for me. Here is what I have managed to read in the first half of the year.
Books I Want To Read
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera
- Sadie by Courtney Summers
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer
- All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
- Search for Maylee by Didi Oviatt
What I’ve Read
I’ve only read 2 of the 9 books I wanted to read this year which isn’t really a good start. I really need to get moving with this challenge. I read All Your Perfects by Colleen Hoover and A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Click the links to be taken to my reviews for each book.
I have 7 books left and 6 months to get them read. That is definitely doable but we will see if it actually happens.