Thanks to Ali from Our Book Boyfriends for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. If you’re not already following Ali’s blog you definitely should be. I’ve been blogging for almost 4 years now and this makes the 26th time I have been nominated for this particular award and I am blown away by every ones kindness.
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
– Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
– Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
– List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
1. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
The book community!! I have met so many amazing people through blogging.
2. What is something you learned from a book?
This is such a hard question for me to answer. I learn something new from every book I read. I’ve learned how cruel people/the world can be but I’ve also learned how amazing people/the world can be.
3. What is your most anticipated read this year?
There are so many books I can’t wait to read but I’m going to have to go with a book that’s being released by my favorite author in September and that’s The Return by Nicholas Sparks. I’m also really excited to read Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalo. I absolutely fell in love with her Stalking Jack the Ripper series and I have no doubts that I will fall in love with this series as well.
4. What are 3 words that sum up your life?
I don’t know!! That’s three words lol but seriously I don’t know. My life is pretty boring. I usually spend most of my time on my computer watching YouTube videos or reading books. Of course I’m a blogger too but that’s pretty much it. How do I sum all of that up in 3 words umm I guess Wife, Blogger, YouTube haha!
5. Are you looking forward to any movies this year based off of a book?
Not really. I don’t really keep up with new movie releases so I’m not really sure what’s coming out. Although I can’t wait for the series on the Grisha verse to be released but I’m not sure when that’s coming.
6. How long have you been blogging?
July will be 4 years of blogging for me.
7. How many books do you tend to read a week?
This depends on what all I have going on in a week but normally for me I can finish 3 books in a week but it also depends on how big the books are that I am reading.
8. Do you tend to stick to one genre or do you prefer to mix it up.
I read a little bit of everything. The synopsis just has to sound remotely intriguing to me and I will give it a try. That being said I absolutely love when there is romance involved in whatever genre I am reading.
9. What is one personal goal for the year?
I have actually decided not to set any personal goals for myself this year because I always fail them. In 2020 I’ve just stuck to some reading goals.
10. What other blogger do you feel has similar reading tastes to you?
The person I felt who had very similar reading tastes to me was Payton but unfortunately she no longer has her blog. Also considering that I read a little bit of everything my tastes are similar to pretty much everyone.
11. Do you have a favorite booktuber?
I watch several Booktubers but one of my absolute favorites is Kayla from BooksandLala.
I am typing this up at night before bed so I’m not going to be tagging anyone but I definitely thank that every single blogger reading this deserves this tag so if you want to you can answer the questions that I answered. If you do this please link to me so I can read your answers.