In June of last year I looked back at my July 2016 haul. I had planned to make it an ongoing series on my blog but for whatever reason I didn’t continue on with that. Until now! I’ve decided that since it’s January I will just skip ahead and look at my January 2017 book haul. I don’t really have a goal for this I just kind of want to look back and see how much of what I have hauled I’ve actually read and it’s going to refresh my memory. Because I have chosen to read from my owned TBR for the majority of this year I am hoping that I will be marking some of these off. If I have reviewed the book I will leave lings to my review otherwise I will just write (read) beside it. Anyways let me stop blabbing and get to the books.
- Talented by Sophie Davis
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- The Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorn
- You by Caroline Kepnes
- After You by Jojo Moyes
- Corrupt Me by Jillian Quinn
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
Out of the 14 I’ve only read 4 of them and pretty much all of what’s left are classics except for 1 book. Honestly there’s no telling when I will get around to reading the classics but now that I have gone back and read the synopsis for Talented by Sophie Davis I definitely want to get around to reading it. Maybe I should make a list somewhere of all of the books I am being reminded of that have spiked my interest again?