So far not setting a TBR every month is working out for me although having surgery this month has understandably set me back a little bit. Lets just jump straight into what I read in February.
Buried in My Past by Eva Mackenzie ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Subject A36 by Teri Polen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Waste Lands by Stephen King ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Glory in Death by J.D. Robb ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Cress by Marissa Meyer ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The Wrongful Death by Kenneth B. Andersen ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
- February # of books read – 6
- Yearly # of books read – 15
- February # of pages read – 2,148
- Yearly # of pages read – 5,001
- Favorite(s) – Subject A36 and Glory in Death
- Least favorite(s) – The Waste Lands
So I read 3 less than I did in January and I have fallen behind with some of my challenges/goals but I’m not going to beat myself up over it because other things took priority and I still have 10 months to catch up. Heres to hoping March is better though. How did February treat you?