Every month I have been sharing monthly updates on my challenges and I’ve decided to do quarterly updates as well. The quarterly updates will be a little more detailed so the posts will be a little longer. I am once again just doing this for my own benefit so if you don’t really care about this kind of post or you think it’s repetitive feel free to skip them.
Today I am talking about my progress in each of my challenges from January-March.
Goodreads Challenge 23/100
So I don’t continuously repeat myself throughout this post I wrote out all of the books I read through March and linked to the reviews I have written for them here and then I will just share the images for the other challenges below. So I ended March being 2 books behind schedule which honestly isn’t too bad. I still have plenty of time to catch up so I am not to worried right now. Also I am surprised I have written a review for every book I have read so far. I wonder how long I can keep that up.
- The Gunslinger by Stephen King
- Frozen Stiff Drink by James J. Cudney
- A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh
- The Giving Heart by Toni Blake
- Naked in Death by J.D. Robb
- The Drawing of the Three by Stephen King
- The Die of Death by Kenneth B. Andersen
- Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks
- The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling
- Buried in My Past by Eva MacKenzie
- Subject A36 by Teri Polen
- The Waste Lands by Stephen King
- Glory in Death by J.D. Robb
- Cress by Marissa Meyer
- The Wrongful Death by Kenneth B. Andersen
- A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks
- After Care by L.B. Dunbar
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks
- Misadventures of a Curvy Girl by Sierra Simone
- Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
I didn’t manage to get to March’s book for this challenge so I am currently 1 book behind schedule but I plan on catching up in April. I will say that I am glad I decided to join this challenge because I have really been enjoying this series so far even though I am only 2 books into this 50+ book series.
I am on track with this one. I fell behind in February but I was able to catch up in March so that makes me happy. My plan is to have all of his books that I have yet to read read by the time his new book comes out in September.
20 In 2020 3/20
I guess I am on track with this one as well. I need to read 1 and a half books a month to get through all 20 and I have read 3 books so far. Even though I am on track this is one of the challenges I tend to slack on so I hope I can actually get to all of these this year.
Husband Picks 10 1/10
Again I am technically on track with this one as well but it is also one I tend to slack on. I really need to stop slacking lol. The only reason I have even read a book from this list is because the book I read also counted for another challenge that I am actually sticking too.
I don’t know if I should count this as being on track or slacking. When it comes to my NetGalley list I am slacking because I haven’t read any of them yet. However, I have read 4/10 review copies. NetGalley is where I tend to always fail.
NetGalley Backlist 0/14
Review Copy Backlist 4/10
I need to read 3-4 books a month to be able to complete this by the end of the year. Each month I have picked out 4 books to read and in February I fell behind but I am slowly catching up. While I am technically on track I am behind on the TBRs I set for myself but like I have said so many times already I am not to worried about it because I have plenty of time to catch up.
Overall I am really happy with my progress so far. Yes I am behind on most of my challenges but it’s not by much and I know I can catch up especially now that I am spending more time than ever at home. Out of the 23 books 20 of them have counted for at least one of my challenges. How are you doing with your challenges so far this year?