I can’t even remember the last time I did a tag post. I feel like it has been forever. I had some tags lined up but ended up deleting the screen shots from my phone before I drafted the post so if you’ve tagged me and I haven’t done a post I am sorry. I was tagged to do the Currently Reading Book Tag by Whitney from Whit Reads Lit. Thank you for the tag Whitney. I actually did this tag back in 2017 which you can see my answers for that one here. I thought it would be fun to do it again and see if my answers have changed any so lets get to it shall we.
Original Creator: Charly Reynhorse
1. How many books do you usually read at once?
I used to be a one book woman but for the last couple of years I have been starting to read 2+ books at a time and not struggling with it like I used to. Usually I will have different formats going at once but sometimes I will have multiple of the same format going at once.
2. If you’re reading more than one book at a time, how do you decide when to switch to reading the other book (do you read a certain amount of pages in each?)
I just pick what I am in the mood to read at any given time. I will usually focus on whichever book I need to get finished first for like a review and then like I said it’s by my mood.
3. Do you ever switch bookmarks while you’re part way through a book?
Nope. The only way I would switch is if I have lost my bookmark and luckily that hasn’t happened.
4. Where do you keep the book(s) you’re currently reading?
My current reads are either on my phone when I am reading an ebook or an audiobook and that will always be right next to me or in my hand. If I am reading a physical book it sits on a storage container that is sitting right next to my chair.
5. What time of day do you spend the most time reading?
I mostly read at night between 7 and 10 but sometimes I will read all throughout the day if I am really into a book or I am trying to finish off a book as quick as possible.
6. How long do you typically read for in one go?
This depends on several things. If I pick up a book at night like I usually do I can read until bedtime so like 3+ hours depending on what time I actually start reading. It also depends on if I am into the book or not. If I am into the book I can spend an entire day reading it.
7. Do you read hard covers with the dust jacket on or off?
I always take the dust jacket off because they annoy me when I am trying to read. However when I get a hardback from the library I read with the dust jacket on because they tape them to the book which is very annoying.
8. Which position do you mainly use to read?
I read sitting in my recliner.
9. Do you take the book you’re currently reading with you everywhere you go?
If the books are on my phone then yes of course. If it’s a physical book then I don’t take them everywhere like I used to because I have found I can’t focus on my books in public. When I go with my husband when he goes fishing I will take a book with me because a lot of the time I will just sit in the car.
10. How often do you update your progress in the book you’re currently reading on Goodreads?
Everyday that I read the book I will update it on Goodreads. I typically only pick up my book once a day but on the rare chance that I pick it up multiple times I will update Goodreads every time I put it down.