In an attempt to keep up with my challenges for the year I have decided to do monthly challenge updates. I am hoping that this will serve as a continuous reminder of what I am slacking on so that the following month I can work on fixing it. I will link back to the announcement posts of each challenge if you want to know more about them and then I will list what I have completed with links to reviews if I have them. I am going to be including all of my challenges in one post every month so I won’t be going into a lot of detail. Here is my progress in April.
Goodreads Reading Challenge 30/100
- I read 7 books in April. I ended the month being 2 books behind schedule.
- March – Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb
As you can see I managed to catch up on the book for March but I didn’t get to this months book so I am still 1 book behind schedule for this challenge .
- I caught up on this challenge in March only to fall behind again this month because I didn’t read anything off of this list this month. I’m only 1 book behind so that’s not too bad.
20 In 2020 3/20
- I didn’t read anything off of this list this month.
Husband Picks 1/10
- I started a book from this list but I didn’t finish it so it doesn’t count.
NetGalley Backlist 1/13
- #FashionVictim by Amina Akhtar
Review Copies Backlist 7/11
- The Angel of Evil by Kenneth B. Andersen (review for blog tour)
- Heir of Fury by Jina S. Bazzar (review for author)
- Courtship Row – Read a historical romance where the h/H is a spy or soldier The Duchess Deal by Tessa Dare
- Burger Joint – Read a book on our book girlfriend list Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb
- Outer Space – Read a sci fi with an alien or cyborg main character Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
I am still behind on several of these challenges but I’m not too worried about it. I feel like I can still catch up. How are you doing with your yearly challenges?