In an attempt to keep up with my challenges for the year I have decided to do monthly challenge updates. I am hoping that this will serve as a continuous reminder of what I am slacking on so that the following month I can work on fixing it. I will link back to the announcement posts of each challenge if you want to know more about them and then I will list what I have completed with links to reviews if I have them. I am going to be including all of my challenges in one post every month so I won’t be going into a lot of detail. Here is my progress in July.
Goodreads Reading Challenge 58/100
I read 8 books In July. Goodreads says I am on track with my challenge. I have actually read 60 books so far this year but 2 books were beta reads so I can’t count them on Goodreads yet but I do count them in my totals.
- I didn’t read anything off of this list this month so I am now 3 books behind schedule.
- I didn’t read anything off of this list this month so I have fallen behind on this one as well.
20 In 2020 3/20
- I didn’t read anything off of this list this month so I am behind on this one too.
Husband Picks 2/10
- I didn’t read anything off of this list either so I am behind on this one.
NetGalley Backlist 3/14
- I didn’t read anything off of this list this month so I am behind.
Review Copies Backlist 9/13
- I didn’t read anything off of this list this month but I only have 4 books left on this list so I am doing good.
- Fated Folly – Read a fated mates PNR Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
I am pretty much behind on everything now except for my Goodreads challenge which is a bummer but I’m not going to stress over it. I will try to get back to reading books for each of my challenges but if it doesn’t happen it’s ok. At least I tried. How are you doing with your challenges?