In June of last year I looked back at my July 2016 book haul. I had planned to make it an ongoing series on my blog but for whatever reason I didn’t continue on with that. Until now! I started this series back up in January and today I am here to look back at November 2017. I don’t really have a goal for this I just kind of want to look back and see how much of what I have hauled I’ve actually read and it’s going to refresh my memory. Because I have chosen to read from my owned TBR for the majority of this year I am hoping that I will be marking some of these off. If I have reviewed the book I will leave links to my reviews otherwise I will make the text bold. Anyways let me stop blabbing and get to the books.
- Watching Glass Shatter by James J. Cudney
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- No-One Ever Has Sex on Christmas Day by Tracy Bloom
- It Had To Be You by Keris Stainton
- Search For Maylee by Didi Oviatt
- More Than Friends by Jillian Quinn
- Only Me by Vivian Ward and Derek Masters
I have read all but 1 of the books I hauled back in November of 2017. I have been meaning to read Search for Maylee for the longest time but I keep putting it off for some reason. I have read and loved some of Didi’s others books so that should make me want to pick this one up. Hopefully I will get to it soon.