As you might know I decided to participate in 20 Books of Summer again this year and we are already a month into the challenge so I thought I would give y’all a quick update on how I am doing so far. Every time I have attempted this challenge before I have always failed but my goal for this year is to read the full 20 books. Lets see what I’ve read so far.
Books I’ve Read:
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexi Ryan
- The One by Kiera Cass
- Only Mostly Devastated by Sophie Gonzales
- Lucky in Love by Kasie West
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer
I read 6 books from my original TBR in June so that means I am currently on track to complete this challenge. So far I haven’t switched anything out and I’m still hopeful that I won’t have to switch anything out. Below is the list of all of the books I have remaining on my TBR for this challenge and I’ve noted which ones I plan to read in July.
- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager (July TBR)
- Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer
- The Dating Dare by Jayci Lee (July TBR)
- When Sparks Fly by Helena Hunting (July TBR)
- The One With You by Kristina Steiner
- Safekeeping by Eva MacKenzie (July TBR)
- Tangled Threat by Heather Graham (July TBR)
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee
- The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty (July TBR)
- Serpent and Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- The Secret Note by Lauren Rowe (July TBR)
- Sparrow by L.J. Shen
- Vicious by V.E. Schwab
- Blanca & Roja by Anna-Marie McLemore
Are you participating in the 20 Books of Summer challenge? How are you doing so far? Have you read any of the books I mentioned above?