Well this month I bought a few books and I also received some books I preordered several months ago and as usual I added a bunch of free books to my kindle. This haul is actually much smaller than last months haul so that’s a plus but like I said I bought some books so I broke my book buying ban so that’s a negative. Ah well we win some and we lose some what can you do?
~ Borrowed ~
If you are interested in trying out Scribd you can use this link to get 60 days free. In return I will get 30 days free. Also every book mentioned in this section I actually read this month.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (audiobook from Scribd)
- Bag of Bones by Stephen King (audiobook from Scribd)
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare (audiobook from Scribd)
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin (audiobook from Scribd)
- The Twelve by Justin Cronin (borrowed from library)
~ Free on Amazon ~
- All Our Darkest Secrets by Martyn Ford (Amazon Prime First Reads)
- You Know I Love You by Willow Winters
- Follow Me Darkly by Helen Hardt
- Tempting Taste by Sara Whitney
- Quarantine Crush by Bam Shepherd
- Playing with Fire by L.J. Shen
~ Purchased ~
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo (hardback from Beacon Book Box)
- Rule of Wolves by Leigh Bardugo (hardback from Beacon Book Box)
- Cursed by Thomas Wheeler (hardback from Ollie’s Bargain store)
- Reverie by Ryan La Sala (hardback from Ollie’s Bargain store)
- This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp (hardback from Ollie’s Bargain store)
~ Sent by Author ~
- More Than the Game by Jenni bara (sent for future blog tour with R&R Book Tours)
That’s an additional 12 books I have added to my TBR this month. 5 physical books and 7 ebooks. Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR?