At the last minute I decided to sign up for the Summer NetGalley Challenge that was hosted by Bookstacks and Golden Moms. It took place from June 1st to August 31st and you just had to make your way through your NetGalley ARCs.
To make it a little more fun they had different levels you could go for. I was shooting for the Sunglasses level. Did I make my goal? Keep reading to find out.
- Beautifully Broken by Laura Lee
- Guilty by Laura Elliot
- The Lost Wife by Anna Mansell
- The Inevitable Collision of Birdie and Bash by Candace Ganger
- The Wrong Kind of Love by Lexie Ryan
- Tangled Threat by Heather Graham
- The Dating Dare by Jayci Lee
- When Sparks Fly by Helen Hunting
This challenge was a complete success. I reached the Sunglasses level by reading 6 of the 8 books on my NetGalley shelf. I was hoping to finish all of them but getting my NetGalley shelf down to 2 is a huge accomplishment for me. I’ve been working on getting it emptied all year and I think I will actually manage it by the end of the year.
Did you participate in this challenge? How did you do? Have you read any of these books? Are any of them on your TBR?